Go to the National tracker
In a moment like this, where realtime public engagement is so critical, Elucd is here to help support all communities in any way we can as our public officials lead us through this challenge.
Starting March 11, we launched a new product that enables realtime understanding of public perception on key coronavirus vectors, including:
- Confidence in local, state, and federal officials leadership of the response
- Understanding of measures to take to minimize spread of the disease
- Primary trusted sources of information on response
- Motivators of behavioral change
- Current mapping of exposure / potential exposure
- Assessment of severity of personal and family risk
- Confidence in the economy
We are working with a number of cities to help provide more localized data to enable government leaders to better respond to their community's specific needs and concerns. For $1000, we can collect data in your city including:
_ +/ - 5% margin of error
- graphs, charts and a one-page write -up
- answering 7 questions
We will have it to you within 48 hours when you fill out the form below.